I've had this week to myself, no obligations that require my time, so I'm trying to take advantage of it as much as possible. This sort of feels like the final lap, I have to get done the things that have been sitting around needing to get done that have been bothering me. Since my personality doesn't let me just ignore them and push them aside (though I think they've been pushed aside long enough) then I need to get them done. So far, so good. Monday Review will be back on Monday, I'll be reviewing Liquid Story Binder and there'll be regular activity from here on in. Since I'm kind of out of helpful writerly stuff to review now, I'll probably hit my bookshelf and review some of my favourite authors. I'll have to get back one of my books that I want to review, it's out on loan. Come to think of it, it's been out on loan awhile now...

Finish line, here I come.