Movie night was so much fun!  Except for the stomach ache afterwards haha.  Too many rich foods all at once but damn if it wasn't a good night.  We watched Paranormal Activity 2 and Halloween H20, neither of which were scary per se.  Paranormal Activity 2 had some great jump scares once the movie really got going, but it was kind of drawn out in the beginning.  H20 was...shorter than I remembered.  It was like here's Jamie Lee, here's her new life, here's Michael, here's some dead kids, here's Jamie killing Michael.  The end.  Well it never did compare to the first few originals (Halloween got crappy from four onward).  This weekend we're going to hopefully watch the first Halloween movie and Nightmare on Elm street.  On the menu we're sticking to a simpler layout - pizza, veggies and dip and some sweets from Bulk Barn.  I'm not planning on a repeat of last week thank you, worst night I've had in a long time.  But homemade bruschetta is the most amazing thing ever I got to admit.

Thanksgiving as always was good.  Mom actually cooked instead, but we both did the cheesecake.  OMG the cheesecake...there are no words.  It was beyond amazing.  I can't really stand the taste of pumpkin but in cheesecake it's sweet enough to really enjoy.  It really must be tried even if you hate pumpkin pie.

Of course, all that food means a serious detox is in order.  I need to flush all that out of my system before it decides to hang around, so it's been mostly soups and salads and apples all week.  And twice the water intake.  I might start double-walking Dalila too, although that's hardly inviting right now.  It's so cold out holy geez!  There's been a giant wind for the past couple days which usually means something is on its way (a storm in most cases) but aside from some rain yesterday morning there's been nothing.  Wasn't the best day to do yard work but it had to be done and the front lawn looks so much better now.  Not sure what we're going to do tomorrow, we're still wanting to take Dalila to the falls (not Niagara Falls, these are more local) but tomorrow's too busy a day.  My fingers are crossed for Sunday though!

Time to get my butt moving on writing.  Still about 8k behind.  I'm having flashbacks of my first NaNo experience!