Well tea house has left the building.  I'm making a note to go visit the store for more very soon.  But I'm uber excited to see what my swap partners are going to send my way!

Today NaNoWriMo has finally begun!  I had originally intended to start my writing at midnight but instead I'm 'clearing my schedule', as it were.  I've cleaned my office several times now this past week.  When I get into creative crafty stuff there is no such things as "organized" or "clean", haha.  I have a bunch of half-finished projects floating around this desk right now, and that just won't do.  So my plan right now is to finish them off like they're supposed to be, head to bed, wake up and do some writing.  I plan to break this late-night habit this month though; I don't sleep well when I'm crawling into bed at like 3am, and I don't dream very clearly either.  And I very much enjoy my dreams as well as not oversleeping like I'm wont to do when I hit the pillow late.

I'm being kept company right now by Jesse and Crendor's live stream.  Right now they're playing around in Guild Wars 2 on the craziest jumping puzzle I've ever seen.  That probably sounds incredibly boring if you're not a gamer, but I'm watching more for the convo between them than actual gameplay.  I have a couple more things to put together for my swap partner's package for the big ship-out on Friday, some things I decided to handmake.  I got her package today and I love it!  She sent me:
  • a copy of the CD she did for the NaNo CD swap, can't wait to check that out
  • 3 Orange Blossom Thyme lolipops from the Groovy Baker
  • a sticky notepad
  • a little Cactus Pups toy, who's currently keeping me company sitting on my keyboard
  • a Mini Plush Labbit
  • Hot Buttered Rum powder
  • 4 World Market hot chocolates: Salted Caramel, Dark Chocolate, Mexicocoa and Dulce De Leche
I'll try to get pics when I can.  I hope my tea swaps come soon.

I have a few more notes to work out for my NaNo story as well, Street Team posts to write and queue and some Review Mondays and Fangirl Times to write and schedule ahead of time.  I purposefully chose not to do more Review Mondays in October so I could do some writer-focused ones in November.  There are a few new sites and such I came upon, so I want to do those in spirit of NaNo.  I also have my NaNo Advent box to prep up.  I saw it on the forums for years and never really looked at it until this year out of curiousity.  If you remember those chocolate advent calendars you buy at Christmas, this is more or less the same idea.  You make or buy thirty boxes or seven or even one, however you wish to do it, and you put a treat in it for every day of November.  You hit your word goal for the day, you get to open a box.  I got my Mom in on the fun, she went out and bought a bunch of snacks that she divided into small bags and labeled and stick in the box for the small word goals.  I'm also going to do a bit of my own for the bigger word goals and for bonus ones (anything I hit over 50k).  LoL time, PS2 time, whatever I can think of.  I'm curious to see how well this form of motivation works.