I kind of feel like I lost a week, this just flew by.  It was one of those something's always coming up sort of weeks.  Last Friday my mom came home with a busted up car, after having a run-in with some deer.  Four, to be precise.  The first one she managed to avoid, but the second and possibly third and fourth unfortunately struck the car.  They were running too fast to stop in time and she had slowed down to avoid hitting the first one.  They all managed to run off so hopefully none of them sustained any serious injury, but something must have spooked them in order to dart out at night.  The damage was all over the passenger side door, took out the side mirror and scratched up the window.  They left some dents, too.  All in all, $3000 worth of damage.  I'm just glad that's all it was, because it truly could have been a lot worse.

I've been busy at work at a new project that just wouldn't get out of my head.  I love and hate those sort of projects because they just absorb your attention, starting small and blooming into something massive.  Unfortunately it's put things on the back burner a bit, but that shouldn't be for too long now.  Inspiration really does come from the strangest of places.  A friend shared this song, which is responsible for said new project:


Damn you Lilith for you great taste in music! *shakes fist*

Oh who am I kidding, it's turning into a deliciously wonderful tragic tale.  But I'll give it a happy ending.  Maybe.

I will say though, that I've got one bad-ass lead:

P.S. - if anyone knows the artist, please share!  I can't seem to find a name to go with this amazing image and I dearly want to give credit!