This is something new I've decided to do, a place for me to fangirl my little heart out once a week.  I like the idea of having a kind of 'series' sort of thing and my blog can stay mostly writing otherwise.  And it might give me some discipline too, hehe

So my first entry goes to Jesse Cox of OMFGCata on YouTube.  I first found his channel just after WoW: Cataclysm came out, and I was searching for game cinematics and game content.  My account was frozen at the time (I needed a new time card) and I was going nuts waiting for both a time card and my copy.  There were pre-release events going on (as they always do before a WoW release) and since it was obvious I wasn't going to get back into the game in time to see them I was hoping someone was posting them.  I didn't end up finding it, but I came across Jesse's channel where he had late beta content and was posting the new changes to the game.  Playthroughs of entire zones and their questlines (Silverpine Forest is still my fave).  I've been subscribed ever since.  I like watching his stuff for a variety of reasons, the biggest being he's interesting to watch.  When he films an episode of a game he's not critiquing the game or trying to be an epic player.  He makes jokes and comments, he makes mistakes but bottom line he has fun.  He isn't playing what's popular for views, he plays what he enjoys for the pure enjoyment of the game.  It makes him fun to watch!  But don't just take my word for it, watch some of his stuff yourself:

Fahrenheit (Indigo Prophecy), Saint's Row the Third (with Crendor), Star Wars: The Old Republic, Silverpine Questline, Terraria (with TotalBiscuit)

And here you can find Jesse's YouTube, Facebook, Twitter and Tumblr.