This new format keeps making my eyes glaze over.  I liked the old version better.  What can I say, I'm stubborn with my technology :)

Anyway, hi again!  Life has been...well yeah.  When are things going to calm down, I'd like to know.  I think maybe life just doesn't like my attempts at making a schedule lol  Life's just going to have to get over that.  Each time brings some interesting struggles though; for example, I have no dedicated writing space for the sheer fact that there is none in this apartment.  Currently I'm tucked in a corner between the open kitchen counter and the t.v. stand.  I kind of had no choice, I wasn't here when they installed the internet or I would have had them hook up the modem elsewhere.  It makes it very hard to focus a good part of the time, but at least it eliminated the t.v. as a source of distraction.  Now if I could only do that with YouTube...

I've managed to start writing again!  It's not wholly ideal, I stay up way too late but it's only temporary.  We're in the process of looking to move into a new place with more space which will definitely help, in the meantime I'm working on keeping up with the blogging and writing.  It keeps me sane.  So yes there will be regular content.  Some reviews, some thoughts, and lots of progress.